Technical Application & Sales Specialist
Accelerate Diagnostics Italy is looking for a Technical Application & Sales Specialist.We are pioneering market leader in fast microbiology for bacteremic patients. We are searching for a self-motivated, autonomous, ambitious person who wants to help the team improve diagnostics and subsequently patient outcome.She/He will be able to act as a partner/consultant for our customers and She/He will be able to show how this unique and innovative technology can change the way microbiology is working for critically ill patients.Communication is key as she/he needs the ability to build strong relationships both, with Microbiologists, Clinicians and technicians alike.Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer training on site relating to the use of instrumentation, software, applications, reagents and all available products.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting following internal procedures.
- Customer care and follow-up; first contact with the customer and link with the company.
- System performance monitoring ensuring customer satisfaction
- Reagent sales monitoring and promotion
- Reviewing of publications in collaboration with Scientific Affairs
- Project management working together with Italian reference centers /customers in agreement with CGM
- Develop sales leads to increase consumable consumption
- Customer retention initiatives ( team activities)
- Carry out Product / Software upgrades as necessary
- Accounts monitoring using Sales-Force as a sales tool and to produce reports.
- Sales &Technical Tender Support to build personalized project plans for customers with Sales & Admin. Support
- Raises clinical capabilities awareness of the instrumentation to several hospital areas, such as clinicians, microbiologist, nurse, laboratory technicians
- Follow up with clinicians discussing instrumentation results and patient impact ( Clinical outcome)
- Participation in Scientific Congresses as sponsor of our solutions but also, if needed, as speaker
- Active participation in National and International meetings in order to make a professional and scientific contribution, updating the commercial team as a spokesperson sharing experience gained at customer sites
- Bachelor of Science in a Life Science or related area of study preferred;
- Be ready to travel primarily in Italy but also internationally if required.
- We are looking for someone with excellent soft skills who enjoys travelling and is able to build strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of IVD Industry for microbiology and competition is a plus.
- Microbiological background is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory; Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Ready to start ASAP, previous experience in the same field is welcome but not mandatory.
Salary & benefits in line or above market level and experience.The initial area of focus will be Italy. Future development may involve responsibility for various geographies (Southern Europe for example)Expected travel is between 50 and 75% as necessaryOther duties as assigned6 maggio 2022