Disclosure pursuant to and by effect of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196, called Code on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the above-referenced legislation, ManagementPlanet s.r.l., with registered office in Rome, Via Durban 4, Tax Code and VAT reg. no. 13816381001 (hereinafter also “Company”), in the person of its legal representative, provides on this page information on how to manage the service offered as it pertains to the processing of personal data of individuals who consult the specific section of the www.management-planet.it site (hereinafter also, “Site”) managed by ManagementPlanet s.r.l.
This disclosure is provided for the processing of data relating to the service offered in the “ManagementPlanet” section of the website; this information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links.
1. Data Controller.
The Data Controller is ManagementPlanet s.r.l., with registered office in Rome, Via Durban 4, Tax Code and VAT reg. no. 13816381001, in the person of its legal representative.
2. Source of personal data.
This disclosure concerns personal data provided by you in relation to the attached questionnaire you have completed.
3. Data Controller. Individual tasked with data processing.
3.1. Pursuant to Art. 29 of the Code on the Protection of Personal Data, ManagementPlanet s.r.l. has been designated Data Controller, and will manage in full the service further described in the paragraph concerning purposes of data processing.
3.2. The Data Controller isManagementPlanet srl
3.3. Personal data may be communicated to Company employees and collaborators (for example, also to third-party partners) responsible for performing the service offered by the company, as well as to employees and/or collaborators of ManagementPlanet s.r.l. and its divisions. The updated list of persons assigned to data processing will be made available by the Company at the interested party’s request, to be submitted by email to: email@example.com
4. Purpose of processing.
Personal data provided by the user in order to utilize services offered in the ManagementPlanet section will be processed exclusively to facilitate communication between employment and/or unsolicited candidates and companies looking for personnel, and to provide information on any employment offer and/or, in any case, information connected and/or related to said specific service. So that they can avail themselves of this service, applicants will be required to register and enter data relating to their curriculum vitae, namely, their identification data, contact details and other information on their professional history. By clicking on “I authorize the processing of personal data”, users give their consent to the processing of personal data, as well as to the transfer thereof to third parties (i.e., companies looking for personnel) in order to provide services. Users’ personal data are stored in a database owned by ManagementPlanet s.r.l.
5. Processing method. Safety measures.
5.1. Personal data are processed through manual and/or IT tools and collected electronically by the Company for the time required to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and, therefore, with logic strictly related to such purposes, and, in any case, in a manner that guarantees data safety and confidentiality and processing by individuals who are designated to this end.
5.2. The Company intends to store and monitor personal data being processed also in relation to knowledge acquired on the basis of technical progress and of the nature of data and the specific characteristics of processing, so as to minimize, by adopting appropriate and preventive safety measures, risks of data destruction or loss, even accidental, of unauthorized access, or processing that is not allowed or not consistent with the purposes of collection.
6. Optional data provision.
The provision of personal data to the Company is optional – each interested person is therefore free to provide his/her data and give consent to their processing – though collection is necessary to pursue the processing purposes identified above. In particular, failure to provide consent and/or refusal to provide certain data requested (which are deemed mandatory) by the Company may result in the latter’s inability to pursue the main purpose for which data are requested.
7. Link to other sites.
This disclosure is not valid for other sites that may be consulted through links on the site itself. Therefore, the Company can not be held responsible for the contents of these sites or principles and methods they adopt, even as it pertains to personal data processing.
9. Rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Rights afforded to users pursuant to Art. of the aforementioned Privacy Code include:
• right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data concerning the user, even if not yet registered, and of their communication in intelligible form;
• right to obtain information about: origin of personal data, processing purposes and methods, logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, identification details on Data Controller, Data Processors, Representatives, as well as subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them in the capacity of designated Representatives across Italy, and Managers or Persons in Charge;
• right to obtain: data update, amendment or, when the interested party is interested, integration; deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law (including cases in which data retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which such data were collected or subsequently processed); and, to obtain certification that previous operations (data update, amendment, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking) have been brought to the attention of those to whom data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this request proves impossible to fulfill or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of an individual’s personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of an individual’s personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For more information and/or to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact:
Via Durban 4, 00144 Rome
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: + 39 06 96037 350